of $1,000 Raised
0 Days
Ogden, UT


If you raise $100.00 by 7/25/18, you will receive a T-Shirt with this years logo!

The Climb Out of the Darkness is committed to bring people together, united, to honor the struggle to overcome PMADs.  We promote awareness, prevention and treatment of mental health issues related to childbearing in every country worldwide. We support moms & dads, community programs and healthcare providers.

75% of the funds raised will go to a local non-profit (The Mothers' Nest). https://www.themothersnestutah.org/about/ The other 25% will be allocated to the Perinatal Action Fund, formed by Postpartum Support International(PSI), which provides funds for underserved populations within the perinatal mood disorder community.

Join us on Saturday,  6/23/18 at the *South Ogden Nature Park (1175 E 5875 S, South Ogden, UT) at 10am as we "Climb" out of the Darkness together! 

Event Schedule

9:30 -10:00 am --  Registration at park  (1175 E 5875 S, South Ogden, UT)

10:00 -10:30 am -- Presentation in Ampitheater

10:35 am --              Group Photo

10:35 - 11:15 am --   1.2 mile walk on paved nature trail with self care stations

11:15 am - noon -- Light Brunch 

* This beautiful park has two playgrounds and splashpad that will be open til 8 pm. There is also a bowery and huge open grassy areas.

Team Members

Team Updates